Home >> Toefl Speaking

Campus Construction Should Happen During the Summer---The woman expresses her opinion about the student's proposal. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.

Speaking topics in text: 

Campus Construction Should Happen During the Summer
---
The woman expresses her opinion about the student's proposal. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.

Speaking topics in audio: 

I've noticed that small construction projects on campus'like fixing sidewalks and parking lots'often take place during the regular school year, when classed are in session. I propose that whenever possible the university should schedule such construction projects to take place during the three-month summer break. One reason is that construction projects can be so disruptive; they create inconveniences and can make it hard to get where you need to go on campus. And, second, construction projects would be more likely to be completed quickly if they were scheduled for the summer when the weather is usually good.[\br]Sincerely,[\br]Eric Hughes

Speaking recording: 
Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
3 years 5 months ago mgrajapt Read full essay
More speakings by this user:

Pages

Pages