Speaking topics in text
Describe a wonderful experience that you shared with a family member, friend, or group. Choose one and explain why the experience was important or what you learned.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Tell a story about yourself. What animal, plant, or other nonhuman thing would yoube? Describe your abilities and traits. You may choose to speak about a person youknow well, instead of your self. 57
- Your friend has to decide between a talking parrot and or a tortoise. Which pet would you advise her to choose and why? 75
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, didyou “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 30
- Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. 70
- Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response. 70
21 in 30
Not fluently. A lot of 'ehn' in the speaking.