Emotional machines function according to the principles of emotional intelligence (EQ). Examples include robots and computers that have the ability to mimic emotions. They can also interpret and respond to people’s emotional states. Affective computing de

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

Emotional machines function according to the principles of emotional intelligence (EQ). Examples include robots and computers that have the ability to mimic emotions. They can also interpret and respond to people’s emotional states. Affective computing deals specifically with creating computer systems that have EQ and perceive and respond to emotions. It is a revolutionary field that creates a more natural and interactive experiences for the user. It takes basic EQ principles and applies them to computer environments. These principles include the ability to express emotion, perceive emotion, and manage user feelings by responding in ways that influence or motivate.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

21 in 30

Need better time management.

Try this pattern for Q3:
Introduction. something like 'and provide two reasons to support'. about 15 seconds
Reason 1, blabla... about 20 seconds
Reason 2, blabla... about 20 seconds

Try this pattern for Q4:
Introduction. something like 'The professor is talking about....'. about 15 seconds
Sub topic 1, blabla... about 20 seconds
Sub topic 2, blabla... about 20 seconds