Speaking topics in text
A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade. Which do you prefer? Explain why. 80
- Students often like to study with others in a group. What do you think are the benefits of group study? Give at least one benefit. Explain your reasons. 80
- Some people like to watch the news on the television. Other people prefer toread the news in a newspaper. Still others use computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? 80
- Using the examples of the star thistle and the Kit fox, describe two ways roads can affect the environment. 80
- Explain how the experiment described by the professor illustrates the familiarity principle. 80
23 in 30
if my friend take ....