This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- If you had an entire month to do whatever you would like to do. What would it be? Include details and examples to support your selection. 76
- The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed 90
- During discussion some people like to lead the conversation and do a lot of talking. Other people prefer to listen more and talk only when they have to. Which do you prefer? 90
- What would you prefer buying a new home in countryside or renovating an old home? 96
- Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat.They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of this a 90
27 in 30.
Less "ehn" if possible.