The objective of this course is to write effective college essay that integrate assigned readings, class discussions, and the write's knowledge and experience. Students will produce a total of six essays. Each week, students will have two hours of lecture and discussion, two hours in a writing workshop, and one hour in a peer feedback group. In the feedback group, students will read and respond to each other's writing. The course will help students prepare for future study and/or careers in writing, humanities, literature, and teaching.
The man expresses his opinion about the peer feedback group. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.
- Some people prefer to travel alone. Other people prefer to enjoy a tour group. Which do you prefer and why? 60
- An important survival skill of animals is their spatial memory, the ability to remember objects based on their relationship to other things in the environment. Animals use their spatial memory to make a list of paths leading to various goals. Navigating b 60
- Do you prefer outdoor or indoor activities during the hollidays? Include reasons and details to support your answer. 60
- Some students take one long examination at the end of a course. Others have several shorter tests throughout the course. Which situation do you think is better for students, and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. 70
- The students discuss possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly describe the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and explain why. 60
19 in 30