This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 27 - Question 1 Talk about a popular actor, musician, or artist whose work you do not admire. Explain why you do not like this person’s work. Use specific details and reasons in your response.23
- TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
- Name a teacher who has influenced you and explain why that teacher was important. include details and examples to support explanation. 40
- TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m
- TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.