Speaking topics in text
Name a teacher who has influenced you and explain why that teacher was important. include details and examples to support explanation.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Some students would like to have a long vacation during the academic year. Other students would like to have several shorter vacations during the academic year. What is your preference and why? Include details and examples.
- The students discuss two possible solutions to the women's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and why.
- Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why?
- Name a skill you have learned and explain why it is important to you. include details and examples to support your explanation.30
- Describe a feature of your city that you consider interesting and explain why you think it is interesting. Include details and examples to support your explanations.