Speaking topics in text
Your friend’s brother has begun spending time with a group of people that your friend thinks may not be very good people. He wants to talk to his brother but does not know what to say. What advice would you give him?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why.
- Some people feel they perform better when they have to finish by a strict time. Others feel they do better work if they do not have time pressure. Which best describes you? Explain why. 57
- When we speak with other people face-to-face, the nonverbal signals we give—our facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and tone of voice—often communicate as much as, or more than, the words we utter. When our nonverbal signals, which we o 50
- What kind of reading materail such as novels, poetry or magazine, do you most like to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading material interesting. 90
- Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. 50