7. Some schools have shorter academic quarters – around 8 weeks – while othersare longer – 10 to 20 weeks. Which would you prefer, and why?
- TPO 22 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. Children should be required to learn practical skills, such as cooking or personal finance, in addition to academic subjects. 35
- TPO 48 - Question 2 Some people like to shop in large grocery stores and department stores. Other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops. Which do you prefer? Explain why. 66
- TPO 11 - Question 6 80
- 14. Most students use the Internet to study. Some do research on the Internet.Some post questions or join discussion groups. What are the most useful ways forstudents to use the Internet? 70
- TPO 23 - Question 4 Reference Groups Our thinking and behavior are often influenced by other people. When we admire and respect someone, we naturally try to imitate their behavior and attitudes. Groups of people whom we admire and whose behavior and att 80
22 in 30
third, job opportunity, I can get more job opportunity when comparing with other... //this will create duplicated content
third, I can get more job opportunity when comparing with other...
simply use: first, second, third...or first, furthermore, in addition...
the first thing is that...