Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch Which do you agree with Explain why

Speaking topics in text

Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Explain why.

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch for the following reasons. First of all, not all TV programs today are suitable for younger viewers. For example, some TV programs have sexual and violent content that would have a negative influence on children, it’d be a good idea for parents to filter out these kinds of programs for children. Second, parents should encourage children to watch more educational programs. Such as the programs you get from the Discovery Channel. Kids can learn a lot and have a great time watching them.