Speaking topics in text
q3. Library renovation. State what is the man's opinion and the reasons she gives for having that opinion.
Online speaking recording
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time:90
- Q5.16 The man doesn't have time to study for his exams because he is tutoring a high school student.The two people talk about the man's problem. Describe the problem and state which of the two solutions you prefer and why.80
- q2. Which type of movie do you prefer and why: action movies or comedy?80
- Q3. The school year will be extended with one week. State the students opinion and how the change will affect them.80
- Q4: The professor gives her opinion about the managerial revolution. Explain how the professor's opinion is related to the ideas about the managerial revolution presented in the reading passage80
24 in 30
Don't need a conclusion. More content wanted.