q3 The university introduce a new policy on off-campus visitors. The man gives his opinion on the announcement. State his opinion and provide the reasons he gives for holding it.

Speaking topics in text

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! www.topjock.net

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. treehilllandscape.com