- TPO 09 - Question 3 Required Work Experience The business studies department at State University will now require all students enrolled in its program to complete one semester of work experience in a local corporation or small business. It is felt that st 50
- TPO9-Q1: Talk about an important experience that you recently had. Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you. 50
- Choose a place that you go often and is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. 50
- Some people think that family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence in young adults. Which view do you agree with? 50
- TPO 09 - Question 4 The Establishing Shot Film directors use different types of camera shots for specific purposes. An establishing shot is an image shown briefly at the beginning of a scene, usually taken from far away, that is used to provide context fo 50
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 354.0 593.389002037 60% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 113.0 154.784114053 73% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.13274336283 3.82920900774 82% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.2603904387 3.52088357496 93% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.17875308935 1.81998168104 65% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 61.0 93.7942973523 65% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.53982300885 0.608046397892 89% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 111.6 185.724439919 60% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.20224032587 83% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0311689524057 0.0833886788687 37% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 15.0 3.90020366599 385% => Need less acoustic paragraphs.
Average paragraph length: 7.6 71.3690273242 11% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 6.94550214167 24.1299301424 29% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 3.83933333333 26.8388033085 14% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 3.22492680365 8.89323425527 36% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 65.0 40.266802444 161% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.73846153846 4.20756893501 41% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.08524259006 3.23972648638 33% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.740769230769 1.51236819293 49% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.442567014282 1.0352206224 43% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 62.0 37.9022403259 164% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 12.68 7.22384928717 176% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.204516129032 0.193825474362 106% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.151430569839 0.16431695912 92% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 35.2 46.6644602851 75% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.311504424779 0.304040633073 102% => OK
STD word duration: 0.223726370637 0.193491353168 116% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 12.0 8.88594704684 135% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 9.96 6.97134419552 143% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 7.77 3.21433808554 242% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 57.59 59.1375356415 97% => Talk more. Do not save time. People can talk 4-5 words in one second.
Compare to expected duration: 0.959833333333 0.985625594026 97% => OK
Rate of silence: 1.07657579441 0.643888735843 167% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.96214620594 2.61565628039 75% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.05921166869 1.58604529434 67% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.73295454545 2.01333574461 86% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.290157318584 0.322651457988 90% => OK
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.