Q4.41 Behaviorism is a school of thought in psychology based on the assumption that learning occurs through interactions with the environment.
Using the main points and examples describe classical conditioning.
Behaviorism is a school of thought in psychology based on the assumption that learning occurs through interactions with the environment. Two other assumptions of this theory are that the environment shapes behavior and that taking internal mental states such as thoughts, feelings and emotions into consideration is useless in explaining behavior. One of the best-known aspects of behavioral learning theory is classical conditioning. Classical conditioning is a learning process that occurs through associations between an environmental stimulus and a naturally occurring stimulus.
|2014-03-14||ioanap||80.00||Check this speaking|
- q1. What is your favorite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite?70
- TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:200903140390
- q4 Cultural sensitivity. The professor describes some social differences between India and America. Explain how these differences relate to doing business.80
- q3 The University responded to budget constrains by eliminating some academic departments from its College of Liberal Arts. Stated the man's opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.85
- Q1 Choose a person from your childhood. State why that person was significant for you. Give details and examples to support your explanation.80
24 in 30