TPO18 – Q5

Speaking topics in text

TPO18 – Q5

Speaking recording
Speaking category

text

The man’s problem is that he has done his paper but he has forgotten to bring it and left it on his desk. There are two solutions discussed by the students. He can either drive back his home and bring the paper or talk to the professor to send the paper via email. If I were the student I would choose the second solution. The first solution is not appropriate because although if he hurries, he can get the paper and bring it before the class is over, he will lose a part of the class since he lives off-campus and it will take longer time to go back home. But the second solution is far better. If he explains the situation to the professor, he can be hopeful that the professor will accept the late submission. However, he has to wait until the end of the class because the professor always starts the class on-time and there is no time to speak with the professor before the class.

24 in 30

better like this:

But the second solution is far better. Even though he has to wait until the end of the class because the professor always starts the class on-time and there is no time to speak with the professor before the class, If he explains the situation to the professor, he can be hopeful that the professor will accept the late submission.