- TPO 09 - Question 3 Required Work Experience The business studies department at State University will now require all students enrolled in its program to complete one semester of work experience in a local corporation or small business. It is felt that st 80
- TPO 19 - Question 4 Social Learning One way people learn is by watching the behavior of others. Sometimes called social learning, this type of learning involves the process of learning to copy—or not copy—the action of another. By observing the resul 70
- TPO 03 - Question 1 What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you. 80
- TPO 46 - Question 3 No More Posters Outside the Student Center Traditionally, students have been permitted to put up posters advertising events, clubs, and activities on the concrete wall outside the main entrance to the student center Beginning next sem 70
- TPO 32 - Question 1 Students often like to study with others in a group. What do you think are the benefits of group study? Give at least one benefit. Explain your reasons. 70
Thank you for your evaluation, I can not find topic related to TPO 35 until TPO 39 in above links, Did you have these topic too?
Sorry, there are no TPO 35 or 39 in testbig we just realized.
unfortunately, I can not control 'ehne' in my speaking. What ways do you suggest?
It means you will need more practicing on listening and speaking both.
1. Do more intensive listening:
2. Do more extensive listening, like:
Listen to radios like VOA, BBC, Watch TVs like CNN
3. Find a speaking partner and talk more
4. Read some English magazines, newspapers, blogs...and read it loudly
it takes a while to see the result, but this is the way because you got used to 'ehn'
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.