Some people think it is more fun to spend time with friends in restaurants or cafes. Others think it is more fun to spend time with friends at home. Which do you think is better? Explain why?
- Using the professor's examples, explain the advertising technique of target marketing. 95
- The students discuss the problem with standardized testing. Describe the women's concerns. Then state what you think of the woman's concerns and explain why. 78
- What are the important qualities of a good son or daughter? Have these qualities changed or remained the same over time in your culture? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 95
- Some medical schools require two or three quarters of English, ideally a combination of composition and literature, beyond the prescribed science courses. Do you think medical schools are justified in encouraging an arts and humanities background? Substan 90
- In many countries, the government practices censorship of television programs. Do you support this practice or not? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 90
25 in 30
what is it mean by sticky? I am new to this site. I have been remembered independent speaking question came from the site. Thanq for good response.
Other users asked same questions: