Some students would like to have a long vacation during the academic year. Other students would like to have several shorter vacations during the academic year. What is your preference and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
- Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, what does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 97
- Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. 100
- A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position. 90
- Talk about a difficulty you have overcome in your life. Describe the experience and say why it was difficult to overcome. 78
- Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. 65
30 in 30