Speaking Integrated Task The student expresses her opinion of the policy for reimbursement. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion.

Speaking topics in text

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

sir i couldnot understand your question. how to improve fluency without wasting my question in testbig, because i cant record one question more then one time. how to overcome nervousness? please guide me to get 26.

Well, some users record the speaking more than one time and submit the best one for testbig, which is a good way. If it is your first trial, then it is great.

yes, nervousness is your problem. You got nervous sometimes. It is not good and affects the performance a lot. You should be peaceful when you are talking. You may talk a little bit slowly initially and under control. If there is something wrong, it is OK. Pass it and continue.

Remember everyone is nervous in the exams. You are not the only one. What you do is: try your best for whatever you can. If you can control the nervousness better than others, then you are the winner.