TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds

Speaking topics in text: 

TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 -

The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.-

Preparation Time: 30 Seconds
Response Time: 60 Seconds

Speaking topics in audio: 

Sculpture Courses to Be Discontinued

University administrators announce yesterday that the sculpture program, a division of the art department, will be eliminated. “The main reason is a lack of student interest,” reported one administrator. “Although the number of art students has increased, fewer and fewer art majors are taking sculpture classes.” Furthermore, the department’s only sculpture professor is retiring this year. “Given the art department’s limited budget,” the administrator explained, “it just doesn’t make sense to hire a new full-time professor to teach sculpture for only a handful of students.”

Click the link Submit my speaking by this topic below to start this integrated speaking question.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
3 years 9 months ago nishith 80 Read full essay
More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive TOEFL reading & listening from TPO: