In 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those teen years will help overcome identity crises later in their life. Today, the complexities of modern life create many stressful situations. People may experience identity crises more often now than in the time of Erikson.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to support your answer.For learning job skills, workplace training is better than a university education. 90
- The female student expresses her opinion about why she disagrees with the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. 97
- The woman expresses her opinion about the change described in the article. Briefly summarize the change. Then state her opinion about the change and give the reasons she states for holding that opinion. 90
- Using the points and examples in the lecture, explain how artistic standards changed in the twentieth century. 83
- Explain the role poverty played in the development of U.S.culture during the “Gilded Age.” Use details and examples from thelecture to support your explanation. 90
27 in 30