College Radio Station to Undergo Major Changes?
The university is considering making major changes to the college radio station. Changes would include an expansion of the station's broadcasting range, which would allow the radio's programming to reach nearby towns. One goal of the plan is to attract more students to apply to its communications program. Another goal is to provide the university with an extra source of revenue. University officials expect the enhanced radio station to significantly increase the number of listeners, which will in turn encourage businesses to place commercials on the radio.
- tpo10.task2. children should learn second language in school. Do you agree or disagree? 75
- tpo1.task1.Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 40
- Some people like to move about and live in different places. Others like to stay at one place all their lives. Which do you prefer and why? 80
- tpo8.task2.State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation.Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setting. 80
- tpo1.task3Letter in the Centerville College NewsThe administration has plans to acquire a new sculpture for campus. We should all oppose this plan. The university’s poor financial condition led it to increase the price for campus housing and tuition by 15 70
24 in 30
Some hesitations or overlapping speeches. You may speak a little bit slowly during practice, and speed up gradually.