TPO7 - Task 4

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

TPO7 - Task 4

Speaking recording
Speaking category

I looked at some of the sample that you gave them high scores, but only criteria that I found that you are looking for is FLUENCY. I do admit that I have issues in this part but it's not that bad!

You gave 27+ to some of the sample that I couldn't understand what that person was saying! one person was pronouncing the "d" and the "th" the same and one person was pronouncing the "s" and the "z" the same thing.

I agree that I am not good but COME ON! 18?! My pronunciation is clear and I covered a lot a things, few umm and uhh and I get 18 ?!?

High marks = fluency + good and more content.

We first check out whether you can talk fluently, then check whether the content is good enough. When the fluency and content are both great, then we will check out more: vowel sounds, consonants, diphthongs, end sounds, linking, intonation, word stress and sentence stress....

You don't think 'fluency' is an easy job. It takes a lot of time to practice.

and Yes, there are some users who have strong accent, but accent is not going to affect the final marks that much.

If you can remove those 'few umm and uhh' in the speaking, your marks will be much higher.