Traditionally, the university holds one ceremony for all graduating students are awarded their diplomas. Beginning this year, however, the university will hold two graduation ceremonies. Under the new arrangement, half the graduation students will partici

Speaking topics in text

Traditionally, the university holds one ceremony for all graduating students are awarded their diplomas. Beginning this year, however, the university will hold two graduation ceremonies. Under the new arrangement, half the graduation students will participate in the first ceremonies, and the other participate in a second ceremony to be held the following day. Administrators cite two reasons for the change. First, the number of students and increased in recent years, and since diplomas are awarded individually, the single ceremony has become uncomfortably long. Also, the hall where the ceremony is held is too small to accommodate the growing audience of friends and farming members.
The woman expresses her opinion about the university;s plan. Brief summarize the plan. Then state her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding the opinion.

Speaking recording
Speaking category