What type of animal would you like to have, either as a pet or for some other reason? Choose an
animal and explain why you would like to own this type of animal. Include details and examples in your explanation.
- speaking question 5: summarize the woman's problem, and then state which solution do you recommend. 70
- Do you prefer to be a leader of a group or be part of a group? 80
- What do you think the students should do in their vacations? 78
- Some students learn better by reading. Others learn more from listening to a teacher. Which way of learning is better for you, why? Include details and examples in your explanation. 80
- Emotional machines function according to the principles of emotional intelligence (EQ). Examples include robots and computers that have the ability to mimic emotions. They can also interpret and respond to people’s emotional states. Affective computing de 70
24 in 30
Look at the clock, stop the speaking on time. Most of your speakings are over time.
Don't speak more, but remove those duplicate sentences or words.