When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why?
- favorite mode of transportation, describe and detail 90
- question 6 85
- where is your favorite place to study? 90
- Erik Erikson In 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those tee 85
- Speaking topic in text: Using the examples from the lecture, discuss two types of narrators that an author of fiction might use. 85
18 in 30
The second example is not right on the topic. You need to talk about the advantages of group tour.
So we can guess something that you didn't get a high mark because you didn't answer the questions exactly right on the topic.
2. Read topics carefully. Try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)