Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference.
- Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference.70
- When faced with an emergency some people take on the role of leader and others prefer to take on the role of followers Which role do you prefer Give details and examples to support your response65
- Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response.70
- Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response.70
- Describe a wonderful experience that you shared with a family member, friend, or group. Choose one and explain why the experience was important or what you learned.40
21 in 30
1.The format of your audio file has issues. We couldn't play online.
2.'much more better' is wrong. 'much better' or 'better'.
3.Don't repeat words or sentences. try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)