Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference.
- Describe a wonderful experience that you shared with a family member, friend, or group. Choose one and explain why the experience was important or what you learned. 40
- Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response. 70
- Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, didyou “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing asport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. 30
- Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. 70
- Your friend has to decide between a talking parrot and or a tortoise. Which pet would you advise her to choose and why? 75
21 in 30
1.The format of your audio file has issues. We couldn't play online.
2.'much more better' is wrong. 'much better' or 'better'.
3.Don't repeat words or sentences. try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)