Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference.
- Your friend is having anxiety and stress at night before taking all of his/her tests. What would you suggest to your friend to do that could alleviate his/her anxiety the night before tests? 80
- Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response. 70
- Describe a wonderful experience that you shared with a family member, friend, or group. Choose one and explain why the experience was important or what you learned. 40
- Your friend has to decide between a talking parrot and or a tortoise. Which pet would you advise her to choose and why? 75
- Describe a most unforgettable success in your life. Explain why it was important to you. Include reasons and example to support your response. 70
21 in 30
1.The format of your audio file has issues. We couldn't play online.
2.'much more better' is wrong. 'much better' or 'better'.
3.Don't repeat words or sentences. try this pattern:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)