lor

lor

It is my pleasure to recommend Ms. Sneha S R to pursue the graduate program at your prestigious university. I have known her since 2016, and have observed her various abilities, both in academics and personal capacity. I was the instructor for the ‘Artificial Intelligence’ course during her sixth semester, and was also the Head of the Computer Science and Engineering department during her undergraduate.
As a promising student, Sneha has the talent of grasping what is being taught. Throughout her course of study, she has shown great interest towards practical aided learning techniques. She has keen interest in learning new technologies which made her to participate in various learning programs and workshops on the same that was organized by the management.
I was impressed by her hard work and spirit of inquiry in project works and were always enthusiastic during our interactions, as I am the Head of department. She has involved herself in developing algorithms related to data analytics. She has shown her self-learning skills through doing on line courses named ‘Design and Analysis of Algorithm’ ‘Data Science for Engineers’ and ‘Tensor flow in Machine Learning’. She has involved herself in executing mini projects like IRIS data set classification, Speech Recognition and Dice rolling game using Python. She has also won many technical events in several inter-college technical symposiums.
I believe that the graduate study in an institution of your repute should go a long way in giving expression to her true potential. Hence, I strongly recommend Sneha S R to your university’s graduate program in her field of interest as I am certain that she will keep up to her potential and bring laurels to your institution. I wish her good luck for all her future endeavours.