It is my pleasure to write this letter of recommendation for Gulam Mohib Parihar, who is pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from our institute.
From Fall 2018 to Spring 2019, I have tutored, mentored and instructed him in the subjects Computer Graphics, Computer Graphics Laboratory and Scientific Computing, where I have observed his exemplary performance. He consistently scored A (nine on a scale of ten) in all my subjects and has showcased time and again his exceptional analytical and quantitative reasoning. Many a time he challenged the class to consider issues from a new perspective. His openness to problems and eagerness to learn impressed me. His practical knowledge in the domain helped him achieve an impeccable performance in the laboratory as well as supplemented the theories learned in class. Assignments submitted by him were always on time and were a pleasure to grade. He is an emotionally well-balanced person who can cope easily with the high-pressure workload.
He is vocal in expressing his queries and equally keen to share his knowledge amongst his peers, which is a quality every researcher should possess. He conducts himself in a very professional and courteous yet sensitive manner. He has excellent communication skills and displays them with mature mannerisms.
His interest extends beyond the realms of academics. I have known Mohib to be a part of the college soccer team, which secured the first podium finish in the college history at All India Inter-NIT Football Tournament. He is great at multi-tasking and balances his academics and his co-curricular activities well.
He should prove to be an asset to your institution with his resourceful and ambitious nature and I wish him all the best in all his future endeavors.
Feel free to contact me in case of any needed additional input.
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station.“Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the co 63
- Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. 70
- "The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies 34
- Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the e 58
- Altruism is a type of behavior in which an animal sacrifices its own interest for that of another animal or group of animals. Altruism is the opposite of selfishness;... 73
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 3.0 out of 6
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 298 350
No. of Characters: 1520 1500
No. of Different Words: 184 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.155 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.101 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.092 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 113 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 90 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 74 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 53 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18.625 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.688 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.188 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.325 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.594 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.19 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 6 5