Please comment on the applicant, including asheets or supplementary documents for reference may be attached on behalf of the applicant.

I have known Kieu Anh since she was in grain lots of extracurricular activities.

First of all, concerning her academic She completed her test paper with high carefulness and convincing arguments, which led to high mark in Maths. She also achieved the highest Grade point average in Mathematics in class.

In addition, she was a student with high discipline. In spite of the fact that her home was very far from school, she always went to class on time and never missed any classes without reasons. Once assigned she was one of the very few students who was honoured in .......... Please see attached documents for more information.

Equally important, though she was the student which was the most influential I have ever observed. With convincing argume Fobility, she and her teammates successfully encouraged over 500 contestants to participate in the contest.

By way of conclusion, Kieu Anh was truly an exceptional students with logic thought, critical thinking and high leadership. It is my belief that she was an potential students for your prestigious university.

Should you have any information, feel free to contact me.

Not only did she achievement excellent academic results
Not only did she achieve excellent academic results

though she was the student which was the most influential I have ever observed. With convincing argument, critical thinking, she always made influential speech on behalf..
though she was the student who was the most influential one I have ever observed, with convincing argument, critical thinking, she always made influential speech on behalf...