tpo9 task2

tpo9 task2

Some people believe that technology made children so creative then they were in the past. In my opinion, however, the opposite is true. There are numerous reasons why I think technology is a factor that decrease the creativity of children, and I would explore only e few of the important ones here.

First, the technology advanced in these days, and there are fewer issues for thinking. Children just use the technology and do not think about how it works. In order to the less thinking, there is less creativity in children. In the past, people think about how they can solve the problems and find ways to improve their life. For example, in the electronic games, children just turn on the computer and after some click, they play games but in the past, people play games that enhance their creativity, they must think and then play, like traditional games.

Additionally, in these days, children do not pay attention to their environment, they do not curious and carful about issues that happen around them. In the past, people should study many books in order to find answer for their questions, so they find many answers for one question and these increase their creativity. In today life, individuals find information in the internet so they just find repetition answer for questions. This prevents to increase the creativity of children.

To sum up briefly, from what we have discussed, we may safely come to conclusion that in today life, children work less with their brains, less thinking and less sensitive to their environment, than before and this cause to not increase their creativity.

Sentence: There are numerous reasons why I think technology is a factor that decrease the creativity of children, and I would explore only e few of the important ones here.
Description: The fragment that decrease the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decrease with verb, past tense

Sentence: To sum up briefly, from what we have discussed, we may safely come to conclusion that in today life, children work less with their brains, less thinking and less sensitive to their environment, than before and this cause to not increase their creativity.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Better to put complete essay topic.