In today s society both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines are now widely known and used The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient s mental attitude towards it To what extent you agree or dis

In today’s society, both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines’ are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it.

To what extent you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

Medical treatment is widely spread in today's society.People are getting addicted day by day and it becomes and neccesity to survive.Several types of medicines are feasible and its upto patients requirement and necessity which type of treatment they need.Traditional and western both types of medicine are widely used everwhere and the effect of medicine is based on patient's willpower.According to my point of view complementary forms of medicine and patient trust towards it is more important.

Nowadays, western and homeopathic types of medicines used in wide range.Whereas herbal type of treatment was used in past, but stil in many different ways it is alive.Sometimes it seems an formality because patient's recovery is based on their mental attitude.Where there is will, there is way means if patient has confidence then medicine will find its way towards sucess treatment.Manytimes its dangerous to take high level medicines it will affect more to health rather than recovery because drugs prescribed by doctor is full of chemicals and un-pleasent side effects will occur lateron.So its beteer to take less medicine and try to enhance mental power to fight towards disease.

However,people are geeting depended towards modern medicine because their ability to endure has lost somewhere in today's busy and technological nation.But without patient's empowerment nothing is possible.Traditional medicine like ayurvedic is best option to choose and it doesnot have any kind of side effects but it takes long time to recover, if there is patience then every thing is possible.Precautions is beteer than cure so try something different than others go for.

It conclude, without patient's positive mental attitude towards treatment, it would be useless.And in future government should take some steps for generating mental willpower, whilst arranging some classes under specialist doctors.

Sentence: Traditional and western both types of medicine are widely used everwhere and the effect of medicine is based on patient's willpower.
Description: The fragment and western both is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace western with adverb

Sentence: It conclude, without patient's positive mental attitude towards treatment, it would be useless.
Description: The fragment It conclude , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conclude with verb, past tense

Sentence: Medical treatment is widely spread in today's society.People are getting addicted day by day and it becomes and neccesity to survive.
Error: neccesity Suggestion: necessity

Error: everwhere Suggestion: everywhere

Sentence: Where there is will, there is way means if patient has confidence then medicine will find its way towards sucess treatment.
Error: sucess Suggestion: success

Sentence: However,people are geeting depended towards modern medicine because their ability to endure has lost somewhere in today's busy and technological nation.But without patient's empowerment nothing is possible.Traditional medicine like ayurvedic is best option to choose and it doesnot have any kind of side effects but it takes long time to recover, if there is patience then every thing is possible.
Error: empowerment Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: geeting Suggestion: meeting

Sentence: Precautions is beteer than cure so try something different than others go for.
Error: beteer Suggestion: better

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.