accidents in Viet Nam

accidents in Viet Nam

Viet nam is the developing country. There are lots of things needs to improve. like rode ,hospital,education extra. that are the basic things for people's. If the basic develops is not enough for any country there is problem gonna be start.
One of the most common problem in Viet nam is accidents.there is lots of population but roads are small and narrow, and broken roads causes the lots of accident. And lots of rule doesn't making the proper direction just like traffic rule, traffic lights, etc.

developing country like Vietnam has lots of develop barrier. that kind of country needs lots of funds to make the country better. And other way those type of country can't make the develop by it's own income. Nowdays road accident is the one of the mostly happen in Viet nam.

Sentence: There are lots of things needs to improve. like rode ,hospital,education extra. that are the basic things for people's. If the basic develops is not enough for any country there is problem gonna be start.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to education and extra

Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to basic and develops

Sentence: One of the most common problem in Viet nam is accidents.there is lots of population but roads are small and narrow, and broken roads causes the lots of accident.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and lots

Sentence: And lots of rule doesn't making the proper direction just like traffic rule, traffic lights, etc.
Description: A Single quote is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to ' and t
Description: An adverb is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to etc.

Sentence: developing country like Vietnam has lots of develop barrier. that kind of country needs lots of funds to make the country better.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and develop

Sentence: And other way those type of country can't make the develop by it's own income.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and develop

----------------------