People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Behavior is an important characteristic of any human.Behavior of a person determines his value in the society.It derived from various factor like,society,country etc.But all of these factors are only deriving force ,but final decision depends upon us.So i will say that People's behavior is largely determined by their own making.

One of the driving force in the determination of people's behavior is country law and regulations.For example,suppose one person who is living in a country where government laws about throwing garbage in public is very strict.So due to strict rule , it might be possible that he will follow the cleaning rule.But suppose he is migrated to some other country where law about cleanliness is not strict.So certainly he will not care about cleanliness in that country because it was not in his nature.He was only doing forcefully.Another example, we can consider the situation of Indian independence fight.We can categories people in two type.One who was with british people and others who were fighting for independence.Both of them were from same Indian culture but their behaviour was different.

Second driving force in the determination of people's behavior is society.We can see that every person's behaviour is not same although they are living in the same society.Generally, even in same family every member does not possess same behaviour.For example, suppose in one family parents are doctors and very much interested in social service.Their children will growup in that kind of environment. But we can not say that their children will follow their path.Parents can only motivate them to do particular thing but it will entirely depend upon their children whether they will follow or not.For example, parents of Mahatma Gandhi forced him to eat vegetarian food.Inspite of this Mahatma Gandhi had tried non vegeterain food but after some time he realized by his own to abstinent from non vegetarian food.

To conclude, I would say that People's behavior can be influenced by various other factors but it will solely depends upon him to follow them or not.above examples is clearly showing that how certain situation can influence people's behavior and how they can respond to them.Outside factor only can give particular guidance , decision making power lies in ourself.

Sentence: Behavior is an important characteristic of any human.Behavior of a person determines his value in the society.It derived from various factor like,society,country etc.But all of these factors are only deriving force ,but final decision depends upon us.So i will say that People's behavior is largely determined by their own making.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to It and derived

Sentence: was only doing forcefully.Another example, we can consider the situation of Indian independence fight.We can categories people in two type.One who was with british people and others who were fighting for independence.Both of them were from same Indian culture but their behaviour was different.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and categories

Sentence: To conclude, I would say that People's behavior can be influenced by various other factors but it will solely depends upon him to follow them or not.above examples is clearly showing that how certain situation can influence people's behavior and how they can respond to them.Outside factor only can give particular guidance , decision making power lies in ourself.
Description: The fragment or not.above examples is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: But we can not say that their children will follow their path.Parents can only motivate them to do particular thing but it will entirely depend upon their children whether they will follow or not.For example, parents of Mahatma Gandhi forced him to eat vegetarian food.Inspite of this Mahatma Gandhi had tried non vegeterain food but after some time he realized by his own to abstinent from non vegetarian food.
Error: vegeterain Suggestion: vegetarian

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 1 0.12 (Discourse Markers very high)