so long as they are aware of the dangers involved, adults should not be legally bound to use seat belts.

There can be many ways in which accidents can occur. It doesn't depend on whether you are aware of it or not, using seat belt ensure your safety and should not be worn considering only legal liability. The life of other person sitting in your vehicle or in another vehicle is in your hand. May be you are aware of the danger but not the person sitting in your car. For instance a family on a trip to some place. The driver would be aware of the situation on the road but the family sitting behind would not be paying attention, A sudden brake will cause the family sitting in car to move forward due to inertia of motion and might get seriously injured.

Moreover, the vehicle has a complex mechanish from fuel supply to the running of wheel. So a fault in any of the parts may cause may cause accident which you were not aware. Wearing Seatbelt at that time would save your life and others also. For instance, the tyre of the car suddenly burst in that case you were also not aware of the danger nor the person sitting behind you. Seat belts at that time would save your life as well as others.

However, the legal boundation makes you wear the seat belt as people would like to avoid fine. The countries such as Indai where the fine for wearing seat belt is minimal as compared to US. So, people dont take wearing seat belt seriously resulting in death in accidents. Currently in India the deaths resulting due car accidents are higher than that of the natural death of which more than 90% is caused by unaware situation. If the person had used seatbealts the case may be differnet.

As said With great power comes great responsibility. The individual driving car sould ensure that every individual is using seat belt as danger can come at any time. Moreover they sould be aware of what human life cost. They should think because of there mistake how many life has been lost. How many families has been destroyed. Once the individual gets aware of this he/she will automatically wear seat

Sentence: Moreover, the vehicle has a complex mechanish from fuel supply to the running of wheel.
Error: mechanish Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instance, the tyre of the car suddenly burst in that case you were also not aware of the danger nor the person sitting behind you.
Error: tyre Suggestion: type

Sentence: However, the legal boundation makes you wear the seat belt as people would like to avoid fine.
Error: boundation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If the person had used seatbealts the case may be differnet.
Error: differnet Suggestion: different

Need an introduction paragraph.