TPO 21 q2 For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

TPO 21 q2
For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

A large number of students work hard in the universities worldwide with wishes and plans in their mind for the future. Nowadays it is commonly accepted that having a good educational background help the people in their future jobs to be successful, contrary to this belief there are still those who argue that the social skills are essential than any other factor in order to find suitable job. However, I am inclined to believe that studying hard in the school gives a person unique options which make him perfect for the future job.

The first aspect to point out is that working hard on the books make people knowledgeable. Companies always try to find some persons who have a strong background in the grads and educational achievements. They required some person who can do everything they want, so people with deep and vast knowledge and information are the best choice to be employed. Companies only think about their commercial benefits and the employers should provide them which cannot be achieved without knowledge.

Another significant point which should be taken in to consideration is that studying hard effect positively on the personal characteristics of people. The persons who can bear the harsh period of exams in the universities and can get the best results should be hard worked, skillful and smart. These condition give people the characteristic to work hard in any other situation and manage the problem to get the best results, so they can be the best in the job environment as they were in the universities. Furthermore, the companies know this fact that the stupid people are good for nothing and smart ones can adapt with any situation, so with higher university’s scores people will cooperate with better companies.

Finally yet importantly, with studying hard the people can continue their education toward masters or doctorate level which provide worthwhile job opportunities in the future. It is obvious in all companies that the people with higher level of education get the higher management positions. Therefore, they can compete easily with the others and get promotion in their jobs faster.

On the basis of the points which are mentioned above, I am convinced that a good performance in the schools lead to more satisfaction and accomplishment in the future job and it should be noted as the main key to be successful by teenagers. Knowledge, positive characteristics and higher level of education are the main reason which can be resulted from studying hard.

having a good educational background help the people
having a good educational background helps the people

working hard on the books make people knowledgeable
working hard on the books makes people knowledgeable

studying hard effect positively
studying hard affect positively

These condition give people
These condition gives people

toward masters or doctorate level which provide
toward masters or doctorate level which provides

a good performance in the schools lead to more satisfaction
a good performance in the schools leads to more satisfaction

Need to talk about why 'the ability to relate well to people' is less important.