the extinction of Torreya!

the extinction of Torreya!

In this set of materials, the reading passage claims that the extinction of Torreya may happen because of an inexpertly diminishing and proposes three methods to prevent this extinction. However, in the listening passage, the professor casts doubt on what is proposed in the article and rejects each of articles points.

First, in the test it is clearly stated that the scientist can reestablished Torreya in the microclimate of Florida. However, the professor believes that this does not work out. She asserts that the global warming changed the climate of the larger area of Florida, also many of wetlands are dried. Therefore, in that kind of warm and dry weather the troyya cannot be reestablished and grows well.

The assistant migration of torooya to North was used as the second idea to prevent extinction by the author. This idea can not be accepted based on the professor’s explanations. She states that Torreya may grow and spread quickly in the new areas of North, so it may be harmful for the native species of plants and trees. Without the knowledge about the unexpected effect of establishing Torreya in the North, migration would not be logical.

Finally, although it is mentioned that the torreya can be preserved in the research centers, the professor presents some evidences to oppose this view. She points out that this kind of trees cannot be maintained in the research center because they have a long growth time and may need many other facilities for protection.

Sentence: However, in the listening passage, the professor casts doubt on what is proposed in the article and rejects each of articles points.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to articles and points

Sentence: First, in the test it is clearly stated that the scientist can reestablished Torreya in the microclimate of Florida.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and reestablished