Do you agree or disagree with following statement the environmental issue is too complex to be handled by individual

Nowadays by surge of human population, some civilization troubles have fortified and human must plan programs in order to handle them in the efficiently methods. One of these problems is related to our environmental that spreads all around the world. Majority of people hold the view the environmental issues are too intricate to be addressed by individual, while others have a negative attitude toward it. It has been hard to reach a consensus whether the environmental problems can be solved lonely. As far as I am concerned, I share people's view that environmental issues could not be obviated by exclusive and I would explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is the high expenses of applying practical solutions. In order to shed more light on the proposed concept one person or human could not be affordable to spend a large amount of money in propose of decreasing the environmental problems. For instance, there are several lakes and seas around the world which have been polluted by humans or factories during last decades. Since one of them needs myriad costs for cleaning, all of them would not be eliminated their pollutions because of its major costs. Therefore, government must allocate a specific budget for removing environmental issues which are promulgated in our society. By this budget people would hope for resolving these troubles.

Another compelling reason why I comply with the subject is the environmental problems are so wide and distributed around the universe. A noteworthy intelligible refreshingly, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares more than 80 percent of citizens must contribute to manage or omit the environmental issues. For example governments organize some plans at universities and schools to training students and their families how associate to decline the natural pollutions. These programs not only make people knowledgeable about threatens of their countryside but also encourage them to have a role in performing decontamination actions.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the fact that the environmental problems are too sophisticated to be omitted by individual. Solving these widespread issues exclusively is so expensive and demands a lot of time and energy which one person does not have them lonely. I firmly recommend committees, hand in hand with, governments take actions for eradicating the environmental troubles.

Nowadays by surge of human population
Nowadays by the surge of human population

Sentence: Nowadays by surge of human population, some civilization troubles have fortified and human must plan programs in order to handle them in the efficiently methods.
Description: The fragment the efficiently methods is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace efficiently with adjective

the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is
the first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is

Sentence: In order to shed more light on the proposed concept one person or human could not be affordable to spend a large amount of money in propose of decreasing the environmental problems.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and propose

all of them would not be eliminated their pollutions
all of them would not eliminate their pollutions

Another compelling reason why I comply with the subject is the environmental problems are so wide
Another compelling reason why I comply with the subject is that the environmental problems are so wide

Sentence: For example governments organize some plans at universities and schools to training students and their families how associate to decline the natural pollutions.
Description: The fragment how associate to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace associate with verb, past participle

demands a lot of time and energy which one person does not have them lonely.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them'.