TPO 31 – Integrated

TPO 31 – Integrated

Both the lecture and reading discussed about that Sinosauropteryx which was a kind of dinosaur had feathers based on fine lines discovering surrounding the skeletal bones. The reading claims that the most of critics point up Sinosauropteryx was not a feathered dinosaur and verifies this claim with three reasons. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on what the author mentions and presents some evidence to refute them all.

First of all, in the reading passage, the author argues that the fine lines may show the structures that were formed after the animals' death and their skins transmuted to fibers. Therefore, the skin fibers displayed as fine lines. In contrast, the lecture brings up the idea that scientists did not find other fossils which belonged to other animals burred at the same side, and its skin may have decomposed to fibers.

Secondly, the reading points out the view that the fine lines may presented other part of dinosaurs' anatomy like frills that shaped out of their bodies. On the contrary, the professor mentions the idea that there is a chemical difference between feathers and frills. Feathers contain many a kind of proteins is called Carraton, but frills do not have any ones. In addition, scientists found many Carraton among dinosaurs' fossils. As a result, it was a clue of being feathers surrounding their bodies.

Finally, the reading passage asserts that the dinosaurs' feathers are so useless because according the fine lines; they were located along the backbones and the tail of animals. Conversely, the speaker dismisses this issue due to the fact that some birds have colorful feathers just for displaying in their tails. Consequently, after analyzing the fossils, scientists found colorful feathers such as white and orange in the fine lines. As a result, it supported this idea that dinosaurs had colorful feathers using for displaying.

Both the lecture and reading discussed about that Sinosauropteryx which was a kind of dinosaur had feathers based on fine lines discovering surrounding the skeletal bones.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

fine lines may presented other part of dinosaurs' anatomy
fine lines may present other part of dinosaurs' anatomy

Feathers contain many a kind of proteins is called Carraton,
Feathers contain many kinds of proteins which are called Carraton,
Feathers contain many kinds of proteins called Carraton,

according the fine lines;
according to the fine lines;

You have issues on sentence structures.