Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources.

Nowadays the surge of technologies makes the universal to a small village. In this universal village, internet help human communicate with each other fast and easily, access to recent news and various information. Widespread of people hold the idea the informed person must attain to diverse news sources, others have a negative attitudes toward it. It has been contemplated to reach a consensus about whether getting information from various news resources correlate with being a well-informed person. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly agreed with the first group of people and I will explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is earning reliable news. If someone has been ability for searching news among several fountains, he could compare different variant sources and be sure about its reality. In order to shed more light on the proposed fact my boss seem to know the accurate news since he has read or watch myriad sources such as newspapers, news websites, news TV programs. In addition, the majority of students relies on his information and respect to them.

Another compelling reason comes into consideration is gathering all recent and update news. A noteworthy intelligible refreshingly, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares that more than 80 percent of well-informed persons not only they gain their information from various resources but also they are so meticulous about truth of news. Therefore, they have wide range of knowledge about last news and events happened all around word. This feature make them feel self-confident and can take apart in any discussions because they are fully aware toward any events.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the fact that there are massive news sources and people can refer to them for updating their news and information. These resources are providing an opportunity for human to have accurate, latest and spectrum news and be known as well-informed among society. I firmly recommend people plunge through the diverse news sources and do not limit themselves on one of them.

makes the universal to a small village.
makes the universal to be a small village.
makes the universal a small village.

internet help human
internet helps human

Sentence: Widespread of people hold the idea the informed person must attain to diverse news sources, others have a negative attitudes toward it.
Description: The fragment Widespread of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Widespread with adverb

getting information from various news resources correlate with
getting information from various news resources correlates with

Sentence: In order to shed more light on the proposed fact my boss seem to know the accurate news since he has read or watch myriad sources such as newspapers, news websites, news TV programs.
Description: The fragment boss seem to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seem with verb, past tense

knowledge about last news and events
knowledge about the last news and events

Sentence: This feature make them feel self-confident and can take apart in any discussions because they are fully aware toward any events.
Description: The fragment feature make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense