TPO 30 – Integrated

TPO 30 – Integrated

Either subjects of the lecture and the reading points to whether Greek used a practical and accurate weapon was named burning mirror in their navy battles. The article implies that the burring mirror was not created and utilized by Greeks. However, the lecture casts a shadow on the proposed ideas of the article in which they have been reasonably disapproved by the same source.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the fact that the compelling evidence showed the burning mirror was not made by a large polish copper sheet. Greeks used several small, formal and flat pieces of mirror and assembled them very easily. Hence, Greeks just arranged these tiny mirrors in order to create a burring mirror. This directly refutes the passage what states that Greeks needed a progressive and high technology which was not in that time.

Another comprehendible statement against the article is that the ships were not made by only wood as their materials which were burned ten minutes by the burning mirror. Another material such as pitches used as water proof in the ships which can get fire on one second. As a result, by burning the pitches, the ships quickly got fire.

Finally, the lecture contends that Roman soldiers were familiar with flaming arrows and knew about their construction, but for the burning mirror, they saw its mirror and did not recognize what side of their ships started to burn. Therefore, without any clues, their ships got in the fire. This entirely contradicts with what the reading indicates.

To sum up, we can accept the story of the burning mirror by noticing the solid evidence which are presented by the lecture.

Either subjects of the lecture and the reading points to whether Greek used a practical and accurate weapon was named burning mirror in their navy battles.

This directly refutes the passage what states that Greeks
This directly refutes the passage that/which states that Greeks

as their materials which were burned ten minutes by the burning mirror.
as their materials were burned in ten minutes by the burning mirror.

Another material such as pitches used as water proof in the ships
Another material such as pitches was used as water proof in the ships

Sentence: Another comprehendible statement against the article is that the ships were not made by only wood as their materials which were burned ten minutes by the burning mirror.
Error: comprehendible Suggestion: comprehensible