Essay topics: do you agree or disagree with following statement people can solve important problem by themselves or with help from their family members so there is no need for the government to help them.
Even though the technology stands for development, the government has taken a significant place yet for solving citizens' issues. Widespread of people hold the idea that people cannot address some specific issues without the government supports, while others have a negative attitude toward it. Accordingly, it has been contemplated to reach a consensus whether people have ability to handle their problems exclusively or with help from their family members. As far as I am concerned, I am strongly agreed with the first group of people who believe the government plays an inevitable role in our life problems and I would explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.
To commence, the first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is some problems have large- scale and people could not solve them individually. For example, an earthquake happened five years ago in my country. Not only it has destroyed the myriad of houses and building, but also killed a number of our citizens. Government allocated a large amount of money in order to rebuild the city and bury the corpses. If people deal with the situation lonely or with their families, the city could not be revived quickly. Since people did not have adequate money, energy and persons for applying in this harsh situation, the government could be help them. I subscribe those who consider the government position undeniable to solving troubles.
Another compelling reason comes into consideration is some issues are promulgated in the large area such as air pollution, disaster diseases and so on which could not be vanished by just human. To elucidate, a noteworthy refreshingly intelligible statistics, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares more than 80 percent of polluted zones could be cleaned by cooperating governments. For instance, in our country people are suffering from air pollution and could not overcome with this issue. While government can help people remove pollution by increasing transportation facilities, planting trees and flowers, expending parks and manufacturing standard automobiles. The government support is necessary in special situations.
To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the view that people could not neglect the government position in huge problems (earthquake, flood, war) and broaden ones (water pollution, light and noise pollution and incurable diseases). I firmly recommend human do not neglect the government power in the serious issues.
- Integrated 10 (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement Some people think university professors should spend more time doing research while others think they should spend more time educating students. (70)
- Integrated 14 (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement Successful leaders should make others part of the decision making process. (80)
- Integrated 15 (80)
- do you agree or disagree with following statement people can solve important problem by themselves or with help from their family members so there is no need for the government to help them. (70)
- Integrated 11 (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement the government should support scientist research even if there is no practical use. (70)
- Integrated 16 (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement the environmental issue is too complex to be handled by individual (70)