Integrated 7

Integrated 7

Either subject of the reading or the lecture is pointing to the fact that most of wood companies have given a certification and their customers could be convinced to purchase their products by advertising them as ecocertified wood. In this case, the article alleges in the United States wood companies would not have same beneficial of this ecocertification. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same resources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view the customers do not treat various advertisings in the same way. Moreover, customers prefer to trust on independent companies which claim their products have high qualities; hence they have a lot of self-confidence about independent companies. Whereas, this directly repudiates the article which declares customers are engulfed with myriad products are introduced as new or improved goods, so they could not rely on these products.

Based on the passage, the second critical point is the higher prices of ecocertified wood than uncertified ones. Therefore, customers are not willing to buy them. In contrary, the speaker challenges this claim by stating that the cost is a major factor for customers when one of the competitors has very much or less prices for their products than others. While, if there has been a small percent gap between two products' price such as 5 percent or lower, the customers would be eager to buy the products with the higher price.

Finally, the lecture contends that wood companies must pay attention to foreign customers because of the foreign competition. In addition, selling ecocertified wood to foreign customers will provide a chance that other businesses start their work in the United States in order to enhance its domestic market. This entirely refutes what the reading indicates certification would not account for extending the market of American wood businesses.

would not have same beneficial of this ecocertification.
would not have same benefits of this ecocertification.

customers are engulfed with myriad products are introduced as new or improved goods,
customers who are engulfed with myriad products are introduced as new or improved goods,

has very much or less prices
has very high or low prices

Around 250 words wanted