Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than their friends.

Nowadays surge of youths are tendency to experience new things, young people such as students has been exposed to various concepts of their friends and teachers. Widespread of people hold the idea that teachers make more effects on students than their friends, while others have a negative attitude toward it. The controversial question which is often raised regarding this subject is whether teachers have more indisputable impacts on students than their friends. As far as I am concerned, I strongly agree with the second group of people with the idea that friends play a significant role in students' life and I will explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is students spend a lot of time with their friends more than teachers. In order to shed more light on the proposed fact students have communication with their teachers during the time classes, whereas they keep their touch with their friends both after the class and holiday. Therefore, they are subjected to their friends and classmates' behavior. For instance I am only child in my family, not only I give help from my friends whenever I meet a problem but also I have fun with them in my leisure time. As a result students are more influenced by their friends than their teachers.

Another reason comes into consideration is students and their friends are born at the same epoch. To elucidate this concept they can have more tenacious and closer relationship with each other than their teachers. Students could not make intimate connection with their teachers' notions since they belong to different generations by various changes and without any similarities. A noteworthy refreshingly intelligible, revealed by a recently conducted social research, declares more than 70 percent of students imitate their peers' approaches because there is not schism generations between them so they can understand their emotion, issues and so on more than their teachers who has been grow up in diverse environment.

Wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the fact that friends have a durable effect on students. Students share most of their time with their friends and do not have challenges with them due to their same beliefs. Thus we can neglect the influence of teachers on students. Eventually I firmly recommend students choose their friend based on accurate indexes because of untenable roles of friends.

Nowadays surge of youths are tendency to experience new things
Nowadays the surges of youths are the tendency to experience new things

students has been exposed
students have been exposed

Widespread of people hold the idea
Widespread people hold the idea

Sentence: To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is students spend a lot of time with their friends more than teachers.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and students

Sentence: For instance I am only child in my family, not only I give help from my friends whenever I meet a problem but also I have fun with them in my leisure time.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to am and only

Sentence: Another reason comes into consideration is students and their friends are born at the same epoch.
Suggestion: Refer to is and students

Same grammar errors found in your different essays.