Integrated 20

Integrated 20

Either the subject of reading or lecture is pointing to the fact that jungle fires make some harm in the national park which is called Yellowstone. In this case, the article alleges government must change the approach of "let it burn" since the cynicism consequences of these fires. However, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that forest fires could be creative due to providing the opportunity for growing new species of plant in these areas. For instance, after fires there are several places in order to germinate some plants which could flourish in the opened and unshadow spaces. Whereas, this directly repudiates the article which declares the trees and plants have been annihilated by the Yellowstone's fire.

Based on the passage, the second critical factor is that fires cause to decrease the animal population. On the contrary, the lecture challenges this claim by stating that fires produce an ideal habitat for small animals such as rabbits. In addition these small animals are the food sources for some types of predator. Hence, the size of both predators and small animals grow up.

Finally the lecture contends that the scale of fire which occurred in 1988 was so massive and it happens rarely in the Yellowstone Park. Moreover, if this enormous fire takes place every year, the tourist business would be destroyed. While the Yellowstone has the little fire every year and after that tourists come back to this park. This completely contradicts with what the reading indicates that the forest fires result in economic damages for local and tourist business.

Either the subject of reading or lecture is pointing to the fact that
Either the subject of reading or the lecture is pointing to the fact that
Description: better to use 'both...and...' here.

due to providing the opportunity for growing new species
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

some types of predator.
some types of predators.

Sentence: For instance, after fires there are several places in order to germinate some plants which could flourish in the opened and unshadow spaces.
Error: unshadow Suggestion: No alternate word