Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Small colleges give students a better education than large universities do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Myth that where we can get the better education from the big or small college remains among people, but for me, knowledge has no direct connection from the place its be gotten. However, the knowledge does have some sort of association with the time. In order to receive the newest information, Larger university will not let you down.

College, offer useful knowledge and helpful ways to improve people’s knowing, often shows its value through combining with many different efforts. Metropolitan society usually gather much more fascinating information, so the bigger city the greater population. Thus, we can deduct that the larger scale of college it would have.

It is said that research is done by many people who hopes to find out something that has not been figured out. After the breakthrough occur, researcher then make an effort managing and ordering that consequence, finding a greatest way which can reduce the difficulty of learning by motivated student. This is not about the bigger college or small college, is about the incidence of discovery of unknowing. That is to say, large scale of university has more instructors who put their head into countless unknowing, and, of course, opportunities roll onto the surface of the educating table.

The university, which locates at big community enlarge itself by the residents who eager to absorb those graceful, grand discovery, such as the genes, agriculture modifying, sciences, physics, and outer space’s planets searching. There has another factor that you had better choose the large college—the instructor. No longer do those instructors have to ask more fund if they do their research in the college that has good reputation.

In conclusion, information has the matter of time. Yet, attend the famous university will give you better chance to gain the best, newest info. It is an effort by all teachers to throw a nice course that include the newest knowledge.

Sentence: After the breakthrough occur, researcher then make an effort managing and ordering that consequence, finding a greatest way which can reduce the difficulty of learning by motivated student.
Description: The fragment breakthrough occur , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace occur with verb, past tense
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and greatest

Sentence: The university, which locates at big community enlarge itself by the residents who eager to absorb those graceful, grand discovery, such as the genes, agriculture modifying, sciences, physics, and outer space's planets searching.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and eager

Sentence: It is an effort by all teachers to throw a nice course that include the newest knowledge.
Description: The fragment that include the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace include with verb, past tense