TPO22(independent)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

TPO22(independent)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Teachers should not make their social or political views known to students in the classroom.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not teachers shall reveal their social and political views to the students and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its profound side effects. Some people tend to think that there is no problem if teachers let their students became aware of their idea about aforementioned issues, while others holds a negative idea towards that belief. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that it is better both for the teachers and the students not to discuss political and social issues in classrooms and following paragraphs support my stand and justification.

To commence, my first subtle point requires to be mentioned is that as schools are the only educational places where children spent most of their time in, in order to learn basic materials from tutors and to be prepared prior of receiving acceptance from colleges, therefore talking about politics and its relevant problems in classrooms not only would be a waste of pupil's precious time but also would distract their minds. In conclusion, it is crucial not to discuss those issues in classroom.

The next aspect that deserves to be pointed out is that as students are not mature enough to go in depth of political and social discussions, they would definitely suppose all dialogues of their teachers to be true; inevitably teachers' beliefs became pupils' belief without so much thinking behind. Consequently in that case teachers would have imposed their viewpoints to students, in others words, teachers indirectly enforce their students to think in their ways. Obviously, one of the results that this process would have on students' future is that, they would not be able to make decision independently.

Finally yet importantly, aside from the points in previous paragraphs, one would rather look at it from another perspective. As most of the students follow their teachers, if their teachers do not confirm the recent acts of the government, it would make dangerous consequences for the schools. For example pupils might break the windows of the classroom to show their obligation.

To recapitulate briefly, based on the above testimonies, I am in conviction that teachers shall avoid expressing their opinions in classrooms. I think the reasons I provided in favour of my stand intellectually prove this.

my first subtle point requires to be mentioned is that
my first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is that

Don't always use 'would...'

would be a waste of pupil's precious time
would distract their minds
they would definitely suppose all dialogues
this process would have on students' future
they would not be able to make decision independently.
one would rather look at it
it would make dangerous consequences