Tpo24. integrated

Essay topics

Regarding the reading, scientist were really excited to have the opportunity to find an actual tissue inside a Tyrannosaurus rex(T.rex) a dinosaur fossils, when one of the scientist broke open a leg bone of T.rex exposing its inside to reveal materials that seems like a remains of blood vessels, red blood vessels, and collagen matrix.In contrast, the professor is skeptical about these findings, therefore he refuted the author's reasons due to three concrete pieces of evidences.

First, that finding hollows inside the bone resembling a blood vessels of T.rex, based on what the reading claims, is refuted by the professor. He stated that long after the animal dies bacteria colony live inside the animals bones and the soft moist hollows found by the scientist are more likely to be a reside of an old bacteria colony.

Second, the reading states that breaking the bone revealed several small branching channels that looks like red blood cell of T.rex. Quite the reverse, the professor mentions that since the scientist found the same channels inside animals who lived at the same location, those animals did not have red blood cell that only confirm the idea that these channels are nothing but a reddish minerals.

Third, according to the reading, scientists examined the dinosaur leg bone and found that it contained collagen. The professor casts doubt on this issue by saying that scientist had never found any collagen in animal 1000 year old. That make it really challenging to believe that T.rex bone which dated 700 million years old contain collagen. The professor offer another plausible explanation for the collagen sample saying that this collagen might belong to the researcher who handle the bone incorrectly.

when one of the scientist broke open a leg bone of T.rex exposing its inside to reveal materials that seems like a remains of blood vessels
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

that finding hollows inside the bone resembling a blood vessels of T.rex, based on what the reading claims, is refuted by the professor.
Description: what is the subject for 'is'?

bacteria colony live inside the animals bones
bacteria colonies live inside the animals bones

That make it really challenging
That makes it really challenging

T.rex bone which dated 700 million years old contain collagen
T.rex bones which dated 700 million years old contain collagen

The professor offer another plausible explanation
The professor offers another plausible explanation

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.