Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for

Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice.

Innovation has indeed brought a lot of changes to our lives. Airplanes, telephones, trains and cars have made our lives easier. If there is anything that has really revolutionized the way we think it has to be the internet. It has changed our lives in ways we could not have imagined three decades ago.

Internet has made the saying come true that the world is at your fingertips. With the press of a button or swipe of a finger, you can access volumes of knowledge from around the world. Going back a few decades ago, in order to do a project on insects, a student would have to rush to the libra...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl